Thursday, June 17, 2021

 Prison Island 19 (Teaser)

~

“I don’t usually fuck boys like you,” Morgan whispered, teasing his ear. “But there’s something about you, in your eyes, that just says ‘fuck me’.”

Francesco shivered as Morgan kissed his neck. He was bucking his hips back, enjoying every thrust. 

“Are you happy with yourself?” Morgan teased him in a husky voice. “Making any man or boy with a working cock want to fuck you silly?”

“How do I do that?” Francesco moaned.

“Too bad that you don’t know. You’d make much more powerful men than me lose their heads over you. You’re sex on a stick, baby, yeah, that’s what you are.”
~
The complete chapter is already up on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...