Thursday, August 19, 2021

 Prison Island 27 Teaser

“What I do for Anya is agreed upon up the ladder. And I’m not smuggling him out.” Morgan didn’t seem upset of his outburst. “Sorry, kid. You’ll need someone with much more clout than me for this.”

Francesco looked up. “Karl,” he said and set his lips hard.

Morgan blinked a couple of times and frowned. “That a good idea?”

Francesco closed his fists. “It’s the only idea.”

He turned to walk away but Morgan caught his arm. “What are you thinking, Francesco? Talk to me.”

He stopped but didn’t face the guy. He hated him right now. “I’ll let him fuck my brains out. Then I’ll ask him. Don’t worry. You don’t have to tell me. I’m not that good a fuck. But that doesn’t mean that I won’t try.”

Morgan let out an aggravated huff. “What do you think Karl can do? Even if he wanted?”

Francesco saw red in front of his eyes. He pushed himself into Morgan’s face. “Why did you tell me to take care of him? Why? When you knew he got sentenced to remain here after we left? For all his fucking life? Can you fucking tell me?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...