Thursday, June 17, 2021

 About all my series and how I write...

I'm not usually the kind to make a big mess of things, and I like to believe that I'm organized as a general rule. Yet, when it comes to writing these erotic stories, I find myself in the position of having too many ideas fighting for dominance in my head. There are a lot of type of men I like, and even more types of sex I want them to have between themselves, so I believe I'll have to work on keeping them - and my imagination - in line.

One way to deal with the bouts of new ideas, I noticed, is to give in the temptation once in a while and write a short story. However, I tend to feel quite attracted to my characters - or else, I wouldn't write about them - so most of the time I don't want them to star in a single story. I guess that's my way of saying that my shorts are not one-shots, but parts of other series... 

Which brings me to the necessity of creating some sort of structure for my stories:

Prison Island

This is the long-form series I'm working on, and I'll be sticking with it for as long as needed to bring it to a conclusion. Actually, Prison Island will even have a sequel, and together will form a larger series. Since I'm planning the boys to have a life beyond their sentence on the island, and the plan I have for that part is quite long, I saw no sense in just making it part of a work called Prison Island.

The title of the large series is We Were Not Angels, while the second part with Francesco, Karl, and Mouse beyond Prison Island will be named In It For Life.

I believe, at this point, that the series will have accompanying stories, with the other boys, Leon, Ollie, Ty, and Anya. 

In a nutshell, this is the short plan for Prison Island and the rest of the content related to it that I will create.

Schedule: 1-2 chapters per week, around 6 per month, to be as exact as I can be.

The Human Bearer

This work in special in a way that deals with very particular kinks. First of all, it's Xeno love and lust, and it's a story with snakemen and male humans who can carry their eggs. It's not the easiest stuff to write, but it does excites me a lot, and I kinda have a soft spot for the main character, Riordan, who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, and that's why he gets punished for it in ways only an alien could administer. 

Since there is a second character there who drew the readers' attention, Tasha, I figure that he will also get a story for himself. Unlike Riordan, he's caught in a strange love triangle, with a powerful alien and the alien's son who gets hard for him at the drop of a dime. 

Schedule: On this story, I only work when I have time and inspiration, so it's pretty irregular.

The Used Boy

I envision The Used Boy as a collection of shorts that are linked between them, but I wouldn't call them chapters, or parts, because they don't have the same flow as the series described above. So far, I only have the first installment - The BJ Boy - published (you can get it if you subscribe to my SubscribeStar at any tier).

This series is about Andy, an 18-year old punk who gets hired as a cocksucker by a 40-something ruthless businessman. The BJ Boy is about his initiation in sucking cock, although he's a straight boy who thinks he'd never take dick in his mouth ever. You can read a fragment from this short story here, on my blog, only that I think you will have to check the older posts to find it.

The second installment is in the pipeline right now and I'll have it ready sometimes this month. I will publish a short fragment here, but it will only be available on SubscribeStar. It will also focus on more oral initiation, and it will contain more kinks, like bukkake, pissing, piss swallowing, and other oral stuff.

In the long run, Andy will go through many more other initiations, and I do have a plan for at least 5-6 installments in the series.

Schedule: highly irregular. If I get more subscribers, I'll be able to free up more time to write on this story. 

Danny Boy

Unlike Andy, Danny, the hero of this series, is not a clueless 18yo. He's 25 and he drinks a lot because his father is very demanding. He has secret gay fantasies but never acted on them. The Hostage - also available on my SubscribeStar for tiers Bronze and up - is about how he gets kidnapped by a dangerous stranger and turned into the guy's bitch all night long. 

This part is all about hot noncon sex, kinks like the use of beer for enema, and other crazy stuff. Danny just likes it a bit too much, too.

As far as my plans go, this series will also have some 5-6 installments.

Schedule: highly irregular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...