Monday, June 21, 2021

 Prison Island 20 (Teaser)

They were supposed to be asleep by now, but it looked like Mouse couldn’t sleep. Francesco moved slowly and knelt by the other boy. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” He was saying that, but it was easy to tell that he had been crying. “I just thought I lost you forever.”

Francesco chuckled and caressed Mouse’s hair. Day after day, they were all starting to look like savages, their hair growing too long and matted. Karl had taken to cutting his close to the head with that knife, but others no longer cared. “You didn’t. I’m here.”

He sat beside Mouse and rested his back against the wall. “Why are you in here for, Mouse?” There was no better moment to ask.

Mouse tensed. “Why do you ask?”

“I want to know. I’d like to know the guy I’m in love with.”

“I didn’t think you truly meant it,” Mouse said.

Francesco hooked an arm around the other’s shoulders. “You’re the first guy I’ve truly been with. The others forced themselves on me.”

“And the last?” Mouse teased.

Francesco’s thoughts wandered at Morgan and his firm hands holding him while giving it to him hard, yet gently. “Stop changing the subject, you sneaky. Come on, it’s not fair that you know everything and I don’t.”

“You’ll think differently of me.”

“I don’t care if you killed someone.”

Full chapter on SubscribeStar

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...