Thursday, August 19, 2021

 Prison Island 28 Teaser

He wasn’t surprised when he was caught from behind by strong hands. Karl snuck them both under his t-shirt and began pulling at his nipples. “Hey, watch it, fucker, they’re not detachable,” he whispered and leaned back into that rough embrace.

“I love seeing them poking through your shirt. Do you think the others didn’t notice?”

“Notice what? That my nipples are showing? We already spend more time naked around each other than dressed, so I don’t think they care.”

Karl teased his nipples viciously. Even if it stung, the pain was mixed with a sort of perverted pleasure. He enjoyed having them pulled like that, and he knew that they must have grown thicker and longer since Karl was playing with them.

“Suck on them,” he pleaded.

“Want me to suck your tits?” Karl removed his t-shirt and undressed Francesco, too.

He was on his back, with Karl on top, and the other was taking his nipples in his mouth, sucking hard on them and driving him crazy. He bit from time to time, making him hiss and gasp, but even that felt good.

“You must have wrecked me,” he said softly. “I like it when you’re rough.”

~

Full chapter already up on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...