Monday, August 5, 2024

 How Many More Chapters Will The Human Bearer Have?

The Human Bearer has been on a growing path for quite a while now, so it's only normal that readers are beginning to wonder how many more chapters the story will have.

The short answer would be - I don't know. Of course, there's a long answer, so this one is for all the people who want to read it.

At the current moment, The Human Bearer is at Chapter 133 on my SubscribeStar. Riordan is in the middle of an extremely strange situation, and he is currently swimming in the dark. However, as I hinted to my subscribers, the current ark is most likely to be the last essential one. I intend to offer a resolution to the red thread that has crossed the story like a stitch keeping it together for a while now, even though it may not be so evident to readers. In other words, I do have a plan.

How long will the current arc be? I can't see it solved in fewer than five chapters. The chances are there will be more. And the story won't stop right there. An aftermath of the big revelations will occur, and that may also lead to more that needs to be written to complete the story.

So, the final chapter might be lucky number 200. Or less than that. I don't think it will be more than that, and this is where I tend to be surer than about other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Farewell Gift - 2 - New Release Part 10 of The Used Boy - Available on Smashwords Garrett interrupts Andy’s fun with his younger brothe...