Monday, January 23, 2023

 In It For Life - Missing Scene - Don’s Revenge – Karl’s POV - Teaser

Author’s note: Because I had quite a bit of fun writing Don’s Revenge, I thought of writing more of it, this time focusing on Karl’s point of view, after he wakes up, chained and stretched, with that metal bar between his legs. As I always imagined Karl as being in some serious denial over his feelings and what really gives him pleasure, I thought of writing this bit that covers his experience. Since, at one point, Francesco is sent to sleep by dearest daddy-in-law, and he and Karl remain alone, this short will also cover what happened while Francesco was in the world of dreams.

~

Don pulled him over his body, so they were aligned together with Karl on top. He couldn’t get over the fact that Francesco was there, in the same bed, lying inertly.

His dad thumbed his chin to make him look away from his husband. “He’ll be fine. Just like you’ll be fine.”

“Come on already, punish me some more, and then let us go,” Karl mumbled.

He could feel the rough hands caressing him everywhere, down his body, between his ass cheeks. He clenched them and Don laughed. “There’s my jizz leaking out of you already. How much more are you going to protest and say you don’t like it? We both know this is what you want.”

“Fuck you.”

“You already did. But now, you’re going to play the little slut for daddy.”

Karl grunted as Don turned the tables and trapped him underneath. He was forced on his belly and his ass was rudely pushed apart. He closed his eyes while Don fingered him slowly. “You have no idea how nice you look like this, boy.”

“Fuck me already. Fuck me until you had your fill.” Then, it would be over and he would stop feeling so conflicted, like he could barely breathe and only the last ounce of pride he still had topped him from begging for that hard cock to fill him to the brim.

Still, he couldn’t completely control himself, so he gasped and grunted while Don began adding more fingers. Soon, he couldn’t breathe because of how stretched he was. “Are you going to break my ass or something?” he said through his teeth.

“You’re a lot more pliable than I thought. I had no idea you’d be such a slut. My slutty boy,” Don said in a heated voice and slapped his ass repeatedly.

Karl closed his eyes. At least, he was spared of having his Cesco witness all of his humiliation.

Don tipped his chin to turn his head. “You’re so deliciously red,” he commented. “As red as your ass will become.”

“How long until you have enough?” he asked.

Don laughed. “It looks like you learned something from your husband. He also knows how to rile me up to get my cock hard properly. Well, I think I showed you the whip enough for the moment.” He forced Karl’s mouth into a kiss.

The problem was he couldn’t resist it. If he were drugged, it would make sense, but he knew that he wasn’t under the influence of any chemicals. No, Don was crueler than that, because he knew that Karl wouldn’t be able to resist being treated kindly.

“You see, my little slut,” Don cooed as he caressed Karl’s back and fingered him slowly, “I’m jealous that I wasn’t the one to pop your cherry.”

“You could have done it. Instead of putting Cesco up to it so I’d hate him,” Karl spat at his dad.

“Yes, I know. In hindsight, I had my regrets. Had I known how eager you are to get cock, I would have decided otherwise. Now, I will have you ride me slowly because I want the inside of your ass shaped after my cock for weeks.”

“Are you going to let me and Cesco go after that?”

Don laughed. “You won’t want to go after that, my son.”

Karl ground his teeth hard and pushed himself up. He understood now what made Cesco do all that crazy shit only to survive. Don wasn’t giving him a choice. So, he straddled the fucker, and while looking at the wall, he put his cock inside. Don grabbed him in his arms and kissed him while fucking him from below. At least from that position, Karl couldn’t feel the asshole bottoming out inside him.

Like he could read his mind, Don forced him into a sitting position, so more of his cock was there now. “Come on, up and down, boy. Show daddy you know how to ride a real man’s cock.”

Karl felt his blood boiling. “Real man? What do you know about that? I fucked your ass.”

Don grabbed him by the back of his neck. “And? Do you think that scared me? Now, let’s just make it clear. Are you going to fight me?”

“Yes,” Karl said and put his chin high.

Don’s eyes flashed with satisfaction. “Good. That’s my son.”

~

You can read the whole thing on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...