Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Prison Island Illustrated - Prologue - Video Teaser




 

This teaser/trailer is part of a new type of content I'm creating for Prison Island. It won't follow the story to the letter, as it seemed boring to me, and also I have limitations in what I can obtain. This prologue is made from still images, displayed as a video slideshow, and the teaser only show a few images from the around 140 I created for this project alone.

The complete video is a bit over 12 minutes long and it's about how Francesco gets dicked by two guards, as it happened at the start of the written story, but, as I said, with some modifications and variations.

Subscribers to the silver and superfan tier get access to the complete video, to the best quality I managed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...