Monday, March 14, 2022

 In It For Life 24. - Missing Scene (Karl's POV) - Teaser

~

Don seemed to consider the threat and swiveled in his chair, looking away from him.

“I remember this particular event the most,” Karl continued while he indulged at little more in that dull distant ache in his arm. “Not that it was the only one, but I was only five, and it fucking hurt like a bitch.”

Don’s slight swing of the chair didn’t stop. It was the only thing in motion in the entire room. Karl stood there like a rock. “At the time, I was just scared shitless. Only later I learned that usually, dads don’t break their kids’ arms when they break a fucking toy!” He shouted the last words to draw the fucker’s attention.

The swinging stopped. Don swiveled back and this time, the look on his face was no longer one of triumph. He considered Karl with his cold dead eyes and his lips set in a harsh line.

“If you’re wondering if I dare, the answer is ‘yes’. And I’m telling you, the fucking media can choose not to believe me since they’re all sucking your cock, but the world will pay attention, and your enemies will exploit it, too. Should I blow the lid off? There are so many things I can tell them. At least some tabloids will find them juicy enough to break the rote of their clickbait for a change.”

Don measured him slowly. Then, to Karl’s surprise, he let out a chuckle. “Well, well, well, look who grew a pair.”

Karl made a vulgar gesture of grabbing his crotch. “I’ve always had one, asshole.”

“Watch it, son,” Don warned him. “You don’t realize that there are other ways in which I can hurt you.”

“Yeah, you can eliminate me. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard for you. After all, you don’t give a rat’s ass on me.”

Don gave him a feigned bored look. “Karl, sonny boy,” he said slowly, “I would never do that to my own flesh and blood.”

Karl swallowed hard when he realized the veiled threat. “Would you kill him? That’s what you’re saying?”

Don shook his head like he couldn’t believe the words leaving Karl’s mouth. “Why would I do that? I actually took a liking to the boy. I cannot totally blame you for falling for his tricks. He’s one fine cocksucker.”

Karl felt a vein pulsing in the side of his neck. That was Don trying to rile him up like a rabid dog. But it wouldn’t work this time.

Don pressed the issue, most probably realizing the effect his words had on his son. “I have to admit that it’s been a while since I met such a cum hungry whore. It’s a gift, you know? Not everyone has it, and it’s pretty rare. I bet he can take dozens of cocks in that boy pussy of his without complaining.”

~

The whole meeting between Karl and his dad on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...