Friday, March 18, 2022

 The Human Bearer - 7 - Teaser

~

Xana laughed, and snuck his tail in, wrapping it around his cock, making Riordan gasp from the extra sensations. So, the pervert had some extras up his sleeve. That particular trick made his thing so thick that it felt like he was being assaulted by a battering ram.

“Are you sure you’re not stretching me way too much?” Riordan squirmed, but part of his body wanted to get impaled by that huge thing until he couldn’t breathe anymore.

“I’m just preparing you,” Xana said. “Getting the egg inside you won’t be so easy.”

“Oh, fuck, do you mean right now? Are you making me pregnant with your child?” Riordan shivered in pleasure.

“Yes, don’t you want it?” Xana cooed and licked his ear.

“You know I do. You prepped me for it, and it looks like I’m ready.”

“Then let me put more seth in you so that it doesn’t hurt you.”

Riordan knew he had to be mad. Not so long ago, he would have run away screaming. He knew his fate, of course, but now that it was happening, he was amazed how not scared he felt. His body opened, and there was no resistance. If anything, he felt a deep ache in his lower belly, like it was waiting for be filled properly. “Just put it in, I want it,” he hissed and changed his position suddenly, putting his ass up.

He closed his hands over his belly and keened in the most horrendous manner. “The fuck you put in that seth?” he asked as he squirmed, his entire body craving something that he only knew it to be the egg.

“Maybe my want for an offspring got transferred to you,” Xana said airily.

“Fucker,” Riordan cursed and clenched his hands on the sheets, while helplessly wiggling his ass. “Why send me to that stupid party then? When you were home, preparing your egg?”

“I thought I was still mad at you, but your distress call made me mad. I wanted to take you home and get my offspring inside you, or else that lowlife would have not escaped alive.”

Riordan groaned and moved his ass some more. It looked like Xana couldn’t care less about how he felt, how empty and willing. “Fuck me, give me your egg,” he begged, his face crimson with shame.

All was a freaking game with this guy. And he had thought, for a moment, that Xana loved him. Everything was nothing but determinism with these aliens, and he should have known better. And now, he didn’t even know if he truly wanted this asshole, or he had just been prepped for it, like a walking carrying pouch, something to be used and discarded afterwards.

~


Read the full chapter on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...