Saturday, October 2, 2021

 Prison Island - 39 - Teaser

~

Francesco snickered at the sight of Karl sprawled on their makeshift bed. How come he was still standing while that strong fucker was knocked out cold like that? He pushed Mouse playfully toward the bed, making him stumble and fall over Karl.

“What the hell?” Karl mumbled as he struggled to push Mouse away. The redhead rolled away, laughing and hicupping. “Are you two up for an ass-whooping?”

“Nope, but we’re up for a fucking,” Francesco replied. “We,” he declared loud and clear, “are in need of your hard fat cock right now.”

“You’re fucking drunk,” Karl said, but he slurred the words.

“And so are you,” Francesco shot back and began shedding his clothes. “I’m fucking horny.”

He pulled down his cock, already erect and ready for action only at the thought of what would follow. Karl and Mouse sat at a distance from one another, looking at him.

“What?” Francesco asked. “Haven’t seen a guy jerking off before?”

“What’s Mouse doing here?” Karl asked directly.

“Ha, good question. He’s here,” Francesco drawled, “because I want you two to kiss and make out.”

“Make up, you mean,” Mouse piped in, always the smart mouth.

“Na-ah. Make out. Really. There’s one thing I want to see you two doing, and I can die happy. I want to watch you fuck because I’m crazy about you, and you,” he pointed in turn at Karl and Mouse, “and I don’t want you fighting.”

Karl snorted and shook his head, as he was probably fighting the alcohol in his system. “Not gonna happen. I don’t want to fuck this slut.”

“Why?” Francesco asked, ready for a fight. “I’m a slut, too, and you fuck me every day.”

Karl curled his hands into fists. “You always want to have it your way, don’t you, Cesco?”

Francesco shrugged and knelt in front of him. He cupped Karl’s cheeks and kissed him. “You know me. And you love me. So why don’t you do this for me?”

“I don’t want him to fuck me, either,” Mouse chimed in again.

“Hush, hush,” Francesco turned toward the redhead, “don’t be a stubborn ass, too. I want this to work, is all I’m saying.”

“Be careful, Cesco,” Karl said in a sing-song voice. “You don’t know what you wish for.”

“Right, I’m scared. What could happen? I mean, do you two plan on ditching me once you realize how much you two dig each other? I’d even be happy then.”

~

Read the full chapter ahead on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...