Friday, September 17, 2021

 Prison Island 35 (Teaser)

~

“My balls are fucking dry,” Francesco complained. “I don’t think I’m even jizzing real cum at this point. And I came already too many times when you and Mouse fucked me.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Karl whispered. “You need my whole fist in your ass, baby.”

Francesco shivered. Karl was licking his neck slowly. “Your fist?” He gulped, not sure if in fear or something else. “No, Karl, it’s too much already, please.”

“You won’t get loose,” Karl promised. “You’re clearly made to take it. That’s why you’re such a good whore, and I can’t get enough of you. Your boy pussy could make the world go nuts. I need to keep you to myself, or else, who knows what might happen?”

“Not everyone’s so obsessed with sex as you, fucker,” Francesco keened softly as the fingers in his ass continued to work him relentlessly.

“I’m only obsessed with sex with you,” Karl said promptly. “Come on,” he encouraged gently, “just a little more.”

~

Full chapter on my SubscribeStar

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...