Thursday, August 19, 2021

 Prison Island 31 Teaser

“You’re not letting me fuck you,” Karl said matter-of-factly. “That’s fucking rich. You’re nothing, you know?” The last words were spat like they were poison.

Francesco tensed. What was the fucker going on about now? “What do you mean?” he asked. His throat was dry. Had it all been in vain, after all?

Karl laughed and bent over like he had just heard the most hilarious joke in his life. Francesco trembled as he felt a myriad of ants crawling under his skin, as the silence filled with that crazy laughter. Just as he was about to shout or do something to make Karl stop, the fucker began talking again.

“Tonight,” he said, his voice heating with each word, “I bent over backwards so that I could call my father. I asked him the biggest fucking favor in my entire life.”

Francesco remained quiet.

“He wanted to know why, of course, why in the freaking world I’d ask him for something insane like that. So I told him a big fat lie. Do you want to hear the big fat lie, Cesco?”

~

Full chapter already up on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...