Saturday, July 17, 2021

 Prison Island 25 (Teaser)

Karl crouched by his side and caressed his cheek with the back of his knuckles. He seemed lost in thoughts for a moment. “Mouse would have come back okay even if you hadn’t offered your ass to me. I was more in danger than him when we fought that thing.”

“I never said that I thought the boar would do something to him,” Francesco shot back.

Realization finally dawned on Karl. He frowned. “Is this why you’re letting yourself fucked like a champ? So that I,” he pointed at him, “don’t do anything to him?”

Francesco nodded. “Don’t tell me you didn’t think about it. I love him, and for some reason, that grinds your gears. Yeah, enough for you to consider doing something to him.”

That appeared to throw Karl off balance for a moment. “I wouldn’t do that,” he said in a hurt voice.

“Huh? Why not? Ah, is it because he’s practically the only guy who’s putting some real food on the table every day?”

“No.” Karl set his jaw hard and grabbed Francesco by the hair, making him wince. “It’s because I’d never do something that could hurt you like that, you asshole.”

~

The complete chapter is already up on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...