Friday, June 11, 2021

 Will Karl, Mouse, and Francesco be a thruple?

I have imagine Karl, Mouse, and Francesco having a hot threesome, and it happened on page already, but the more I write and add to the story, the question of whether they could become involved in a polyamorous relationship and not just for sex is taking shape in my mind.

I have yet to find a satisfying answer to this, especially since the story keeps getting more and more complex, with Francesco being the moving force that stands behind the others' actions more often than not. I'd like to go there, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen in this story.

By the way, Prison Island will surely have a sequel, and that's when the more complicated relationship issues will be addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...