Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 Prison Island 22 (Teaser)

“You take care out there, okay?” Francesco pulled Mouse close.

“Will you let me sleep already?” Mouse complained.

Francesco had made sure to tire his boyfriend out. The dawn was still far, and Karl and Mouse were supposed to leave at its break. As soon as he heard Mouse snoring, he moved quietly from their bed and out of the hut.

Karl had taken to sleeping by himself, and as always, he didn’t care about Ty and Anya. Francesco entered his hut and crouched by his side. “Hey,” he whispered, “you asleep?”

Karl moved in his sleep, but soon he appeared to be awake. “Cesco?” he asked groggily.

“Yeah. I want to talk to you.”

“What about?”

“Out there, keep Mouse safe, okay?”

Karl snorted and stretched. Francesco smirked, knowing that the fucker couldn’t see him in the dark. Let him believe he was on top.

“Did you come to me with that kind of stuff? What’s in it for me?”

“Dunno. Respect as a leader?”

“Bullshit.” The asshole sounded so smug.

“Okay, thought so. Let me speak your language. You’ll get a blowjob.”

“For real? A bj? What the fuck? I can get thousands of blowjobs every day.”

“Not from me, you can’t,” Francesco pointed out. “I’ll lick the head the way you like it,” he added.

Karl stirred. “You here to pull my leg, Cesco? I can tell you think I’m dumb.”

“No, idiot. If you keep Mouse safe, I’ll blow you.”

“No way. Too little.”

“Okay, should I throw in two blowjobs?”

Karl moved so fast Francesco had no time to react. Soon, the blond was on top of him, and the memory of those times from before rushed to him. His entire body stiffened, but Karl did nothing but keep him there. He was naked and Francesco could feel his tool, pulsing and alive against his own crotch. “I’m not your pity fuck,” Karl said through his teeth.

Francesco knew how to pay attention now. There was the same desperation in Karl’s voice, as he had noticed before. “You’re not. It would be payment for services rendered.” He struggled against himself to relax.

Karl hesitated. He was starting to consider it. “I want your ass, too.”

Francesco sighed as if it pained him to acquiesce to such demands. “Fine, whatever. Just bring him back in one piece.”

“I want it now.”

~~

Full chapter up on my SubscribeStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...