Friday, May 7, 2021

The Human Bearer - ideas for future updates

The Human Bearer is mainly Riordan's and Xana Lei's story, but as I'm thinking more and more about it, I'm starting to think of it as the type of thing with the potential of becoming an entire world, with multiple characters and an entire universe.

At the moment, the main challenge is finding enough time for it, as it's such an exciting topic which I want to explore at large and in detail at the same time. For now, I have at least 6-7 chapters planned for the main couple, but they won't exist in a vacuum, and others will appear soon. Riordan is bound to meet other bearers in this world, some that may be more accustomed than him to the idea of serving as egg containers for their sexy owners. That will surely have an influence on him, too, and it will reflect on the story, as well.

The least I can say for now is that chapter 2 is in the works and that Riordan will attend his first party on his owner's planet. Warning ahead: some kinkiness will ensue ;) I hope to have it ready sometime over the next two weeks.

It will first go live on my SubscribeStar, but then I will make it public on AOE3 and storiesonline, too. 

I truly intend to make this story something pretty big, as ideas keep coming to me, and I'm jotting them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...