Sunday, May 30, 2021

 The Human Bearer - 3 (fragment)

3.

"That is a rather unusual companion you have, Xana," another snakelike creature hissed upon watching Riordan with unhidden disgust.

"Interesting point of view, Dinah," his owner replied in kind. "It's just another important difference between us. I have no interest in well behaved dolls with the last ounce of humanity in them most probably erased by the surgeon's knife. You may keep your artificial looking bearers. Mine," he added, pulling Riordan close to him, ignoring the slime from the bearer's body sipping into his clothes, "is flesh and blood. Hot-headed, but plenty of fun. Especially when it comes to more intimate matters. I can assure you that my life is no longer boring since he came here."

"Care to lend him then?" The alien gave Riordan a strange once over.

"Not in a million eons," Xana said with a smile and made Riordan move.

"Are you going to parade me in front of all your friends until it gets through my head that I'm a freak?" He mumbled under his breath.

"I just complimented you. Why are you so harsh?"

"Because you're making me take this walk of shame, and I haven't done that since... whatever, why can't I just wash?"

"Because it wouldn't matter," Xana said mysteriously and continued to push his bearer towards a destination only he knew.

In passing, he talked to others, some looking at Riordan in genuine surprise, some indifferent, but still curious. By the end of it, he was certain every Xeno and bearer on the planet knew he was a whore who needed to be fed that disgusting slime only to behave.

Xana pushed him inside a small room that suddenly felt stuffed and hot. There was some kind of moss on the ground and Riordan could hear the sound of water.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Something more like our natural environment. I want to copulate with you, since you expressed your desire to be matched with me so clearly."

"Sure thing." Riordan shrugged, but squealed when he was made to lie on his back on the mossy carpet.

"Don't beg me to stop," Xana cooed softly. "I will fill you up for hours now that I know you want it."

"Go ahead," he replied, but his heart was growing smaller and his cheeks were in flames.

The small pants were ripped from his body by impatience hands and the naughty tail was suddenly at his back entrance pumping that thing they called seth. He gasped as the tip pushed by his tight ring of muscles and began to work him. Xana unceremoniously pushed his cock inside him and he felt like dying. The short pain through his lower belly was real. But it went away just as fast as it came, only to be replaced by intense pleasure.


This is just a fragment. The whole chapter is already up on my SubscribeStar. It will be available soon on AO3 and storiesonline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Commissioned Work] The Scarred Bearer - Ch. 1 - Teaser Author's note: The following story is a commissioned work by someone who wished ...